What is included in the cost?
- Surgery, implant, anesthesia, consultations, stay in the intensive care unit & all the other medical costs;
- Stay in our JCI-certified hospital (usually 9 days) with personalised meals 5 times per day;
- Surgery bookings, help finding best airplane ticket deals, accommodation booking;
- Pick up and drop off at the airport, personal driver and manager within Lithuania at all times;
- Phone + Lithuanian SIM card for unlimited calls in Lithuania;
- 24/7 assistance in Lithuania in case something is needed;
- Help with rehabilitation and after-care;
- Insurance of up to €100000 / £89,364 / $113,457 and secondary procedure if necessary.
|Provider||Hip replacement (implant incl.) costs|
|Our JCI-certified hospital||
Prices of the procedures
|Procedure||Price in €||Price in £||Price in $|
|All-inclusive hip joint replacement with any fixation – € 7555 / £6,751 / $8,572|
|Hip joint replacement / both hips||7555 / 13500||6,751 / 12,064||8,572 / 15,317|
|Knee joint replacement||7334||6,554||8,321|
|Shoulder joint replacement||7334||6,554||8,321|
|Knee ligament (ACL) reconstruction||3889||3,475||4,412|
|Bunion surgery – Hallux valgus||1525||1,363||1,730|
For prices of other orthopaedic procedures, please inquire us »
The exact prices are indicated during the free and non-binding consultation with the doctor. If the volume of treatment is higher, costs may be adjusted.
€ (EUR) prices are fixed, however, the actual prices in £ (GBP) or $ (USD) may slightly vary due to exchange rate fluctuations.